Welcome to  II semester 

with The Hobbit, or There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien.






Komentarze

  1. I like "The Hobbit There back and again" because :
    1. It's my favorite type of book, it's my fantasy book.
    2. I like Bilbo because he is good at stealth.
    3. The story is very intresting because there are lot's of characters.
    4. There are many dengerous and sad moments for example when Thorin dies.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. 1.I like "The Hobbit or back again" because it's very interesting book about Bilbo Baggins.
    2.In my opinion the most interesting part of book is "Lake Town".
    3. Fantasy is my favourite type of books.
    4. You must read it! It's the best book ever !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. 1.I like "The Hobbit or back again" because it's very interesting book about Bilbo Baggins.
    2.In my opinion the most interesting part of book is "Lake Town".
    3. Fantasy is my favourite type of books.
    4. You must read it! It's the best book ever !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I like the book what calls ''Hobbit there and back again''beacuse it show a fantasy world.

    In my opinion is very interesting book for children.
    Fantasy shows us diffrent view for the world.
    In the book we get to know the adventures of Bilbo Baggins.
    He lived peacefully when the dwarves came to him.
    He was verry brave and i think you must read it!


    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I like the book what calls ''Hobbit there and back again''beacuse it show a fantasy world.

    In my opinion is very interesting book for children.
    Fantasy shows us diffrent view for the world.
    In the book we get to know the adventures of Bilbo Baggins.
    He lived peacefully when the dwarves came to him.
    He was verry brave and i think you must read it!


    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I like ' The hobbit, There and back again' because:
    -In my opinion is very interesting
    and most unputdownable book.
    -This is fantasy book.
    -This book was written
    by J.R.R. Tolkien.
    -The main character is very
    interesting and nice.
    You must read it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I've read J. R. R. Tolkien's book named 'Hobbit'. I like it, because action is very fast. It's always exciting. The original, whole title is 'Hobbit, or there and Back again'. My favourite character is Bombur. I like him, bacause he's very funny. The main character - Bilbo Baggins is good too. In my opinion this book is exciting, mysterious and sometimes fun...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I 've read 'Hobbit' written by J. R. R. Tolkien. I like it because action is fast-moving and sometimes surprising. My favourite character is Bilbo Baggins. He's funny and always happy.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I've read 'The hobbit there and back again' and I think it's very interesting. I like it because this is fantastic book. The main character is Bilbo Baggins. I really like him because he is funny and responsible.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I've read the book 'Hobbit, or There and Back Again. I like this book, but I read better books, becouse for me, in this book, the action was boring. My favorite character is Gandalf, becouse he is mysterious.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I like 'The hobbit, there and back again' because:
    - It's interesting and amazing
    - This is an adventure book- my favourite type of book
    - It talks about amazing heroes stories
    - And I like a movie that is a based on a book

    Nina 6a

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Hobbit There and back again is one of my favorite books. I really like fantasy books. I read this book as a school reading and I was very interested in it. I liked the role of Bilbo Baggins who seemed to me an inconspicuous and harmless hobbit. I was also curious about the big difference between the movie and the book. The reading has drawn me to such an extent that after reading it, I started reading the next part, Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Recently I have read my school reading under the tittle "The Hobbit or There and Back Again".
    I think this was my best school reading . My favourite character is Bilbo Baggins . He is very friendly, unpaid and brave . I woud like Bilbo to be my friend .


    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz