Let's comment on  these quotations:


















Komentarze

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I read "The Hobbit or there and back again" last week. I think that this book is very exciting and interesting. I like the main character very much. He is funny and intelligent. I think you should read this book!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I read 'Hobbit, there nad back again' last month. In my opinion this book is very interesting and i really like the main character.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj9kKD07p_hAhUywMQBHfy-CaoQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fquotescoffee.com%2F8-good-morning-hobbit-quote%2F&psig=AOvVaw3tByoAAXbx3j8cob1o6yye&ust=1553691737961895
    I mean that telling good morning a bit doesn't have sense. We have to know what do we want to say . We've to talk like people not like robots........

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. (quotation number 2)

    This quotation is very smart and wise for me. It says a lot about how hard is it to find a good friend, because those friends who are worth dying for must be best friends of yours. That good that you can`t just live without them. I completly agree with this quotation.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Quatation number 4
    In my opinion that quotation means that Bilbo found his courage walking in Goblin's tunels and definley chanched .
    I think I understand this quotation.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Quatation number 1
    That quatation very interested me, because it's very cleaver.
    we only decide what we will do with our time and how we will use it
    i understand it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz